вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

EASYCAP EITHER NO VIDEO CAPTURE DRIVER

Vijay B Replied on March 1, In fact, it was a counterfeit, not a knockoff, as it claimed to be the original. Wish you best of luck. I have the same problem and also after I install the drivers,half an hour later they are not there. Anonymous Nov 26, Mar 07, Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC.
Uploader: Nilkree
Date Added: 6 December 2004
File Size: 10.16 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61161
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Posted on Dec 18, Anonymous Feb 21, I can understand that I need software to capture and edit something on my PC screen, but my problem is eeasycap an image from the VHS to the PC screen to begin with Posted on Nov 07, Apr 20, Ulead Videostudio eitherr for PC. And the keyboard and mouse aren't labeled as USB devices so can you tell me an easy way to tell which they are if I must uninstall them so that I can uninstall them last?

Video Capture Driver HELP

I have no idea what could be causing this and know it isn't the vcr or ports for sure. Thanks for your help guys and especially you Doug. Thanks for any recommendations you can give You may not be at the point of being able to demonstrate that the above is true. Posted on Jan 02, Jul 02, Adobe Photoshop 7. Can somebody help me please?

Page 2/3 - Video Capture Driver HELP - General -

If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online. The Ulead thing is terrible and probably won't even work, like you said. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services.

Posted 24 November - What need I do to make this work? Anonymous Feb 04, For instance, on my test-be XP SP3 machine Posted 21 November - The hardware wasn't detected and I could proceed no ho.

The good news is that the videos I hoped to download to my PC are of myself, and it turns out nobody else wants to see them. Edited by terry, 03 December - Discussion in ' Software ' started by dazedandconfuzedJul 20, I never would have figured it out without your help.

Pls visit the URL below as an example. Last edited by ezcapper; 15th Jul at I've unintsalled the program, then reinstalled. First my DVD recorder conks after about 6.

But in the capture window I get just horizontal lines. Is my format okay at AVI? Hi I had the same problem. Captre Device Mgr does not sow anything corresponding to EasyCap.

You can like posts to share the love. Thanks for your suggestion, but the uninstatllion didn't work so I'm back to square one.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий