воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

BEHRINGER UCA202 AUDIO INTERFACE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Here are my impressions after a month's use. It is ideal if you just want something simple and affordable. Before I had the UCA, I helped a friend set up a workstation for transferring his large record and tape connection to digital format. I found Direct Sound to be the worst of all possible options, so I rarely use it. The Behringer UCA fit the bill perfectly.
Uploader: Faukora
Date Added: 4 June 2018
File Size: 14.87 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56163
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Having a direct, switchable signal path from input to output means you don't have to monitor through the computer, with its inherent latency delay. The interface is only a bit interface verses bitso it is more appropriately used for amateur audio recording rather than professional grade recording.

Cannington WA - 08 Can we help? To learn more about Tracktion, visit http: Just because an interface has many inputs and outputs does not mean it is the best quality. I was looking for the lowest cost and simplest way to interface my audio equipment to my Mac and PC computers.

Uc2a02 also features a jack for your headphones, and a separate volume control.

Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface Review 2018

It is a simple plug-and-play USB device; there is no special driver needed or any additional setup. Behringer has won many awards throughout the years for their quality products. The USB connection makes it easy to use and it requires no setup. Call Chat Online. You will not find any compensation for behrlnger audio formats, so be prepared to hear greater differences between lossy and lossless compression compared to an integrated audio chip.

Innterface headphone input provides minimal latency, which makes recording easier. Show less Show more.

Please check your local sales tax laws. Once I recognized what was happening and switched off the monitor, all was well. If you are considering this item, take it from me. In my experience with Behringer, ajdio a Bass guitar amp, a set of self powered speakers, and their cheapest microphones have disappointed me.

Behringer U-Control UCA USB Audio Interface | USB Audio Interfaces - Store DJ

Given what I was measuring, I didn't need ultra low noise behrnger distortion. I found Direct Sound to be the worst of all possible options, so I rarely use it. For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website. Imagine the Possibilities… When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available.

USB interfaces are particularly easy to use and require no set-up.

A great audio interface needs to have at least one good quality microphone pre-amp. This quality interface is a fraction of audko price of some of its competitors, making it a very budget-friendly option. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Connect your instruments, mixer, or microphone to these interfaces.

I bought it because I needed an inexpensive external source to use as a second sound card with ucq202 laptop at gigs. My 5 to 5 rating is based on comparison with the other sound cards I've tried I guess I shouldn't be citing any specific brand names, should I?

Be the first to review this item. It does what it does, it does it for the right price, and it's incredibly compact and light, which makes it great for mobile situations. Our friendly staff are seasoned professionals in the industry, with in depth knowledge on the latest products and technologies. He liked bebringer he only had to plug in one cable ijterface the audio system and the laptop computer.

The tape I was trying to convert, being out of print was available as a CD for a price two to four times the price of the UCA My friend is using Spin It Again and it works just fine.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий