вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

BELKIN N10117 USB SERIAL DRIVER

Scott said, Worked perfectly with my Dell laptop running Windows 7 bit! I was in the same place. In need of console access to an ASA asap and this saved my ass. This is the only soluttion that worked. Lu Donato said, Genius!!! Hi All, This linked worked great for my Windows.
Uploader: Makasa
Date Added: 10 August 2014
File Size: 21.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87607
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Roscoe said, Much appreciated.

I downloaded the driver as you suggested from the MCT websitefor my F5U, and it now works fine with my new Windows 7 laptop. Until I fumbled on your solution for the Belkin.

This Belkin adapter has frustrated me many times, but this is a nice quick solution! This leaves us customers with useless dongles.

I worked for me on Windows 7. I then crossed my fingers and installed it. I very much appreciate your efforts and for maintaining the link to your notes and the mirror as this adapter is getting kind of long in the tooth now! I suggested that they put that on their website.

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and research! I praise you for your stuburnish ways and thankyou a thousand fold, take care Rolf said, Hi, your full of useful information, thank you for sharing some of your knowledge with us!

Works with my F5U In most cases, it would simply be a recompilation of the existing driver. He is not computer savvy and had become increasingly frustrated not being able to install the belkin driver on his new laptop. October, and works xerial on a Windows 7 Home Premium serrial 64 bit.

Solvusoft: Microsoft Gold Certified Company

December and it still works great! John said, OK, so I read further and found http: You are the best.

Did anyone download them? Now I was at a customer site needing to n100117 with a piece of equipment using serial connection. I have tried other driver options people have suggested…but this one is the only solution to the F5U adapter. Slides said, Thank you for your efforts, I was a bit sad panda until I found this, wanted it for tuning with older ecus.

The solution worked like a charm!!! Tried your method and bang it works!

Solution: Belkin F5U USB to Serial Converter in 64bit Windows 7/Vista/Mac OSX 10 - ClearChain

I called the number and was sent to India for support. Chris said, Thank you so much for this solution you are a very good man.

You can follow the question or setial as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Well, after checking your site, my boyfriend was able to get things working. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. It was down to Us not wanting to spend the time or money to update the driver.

Awesome — worked like a charm. Error I received is: For all the research you ub and for sharing it you saved me allot of time and frustration. The one I provided? Nice one — Perfect solution for me — Worked exactly as described.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий