пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

GATEWAY 7422GX XP DRIVER

Get an immediate offer. I truly have sympathy. We sat on the phone for 3 hours while he google'd 3rd party drivers for my system. This is a for retail only system, one reason you will have problems finding it on Gateways site. He would sell me anything but soon as you go to company web site there is no gx listed
Uploader: Kagul
Date Added: 9 October 2010
File Size: 39.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7851
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





They swore up and down that once XP home was back on all the drivers would work just fine, including the motherboard driver. I have built thousands of computers in 2 business I have owned.

Drivers Recovery Restore for Gateway GX - Repair Windows 8 7 Vista XP Disc | eBay

Am I getting it repaired out of pocket? I also noted that there are no CPU temp monitoring and fan control in the Bios. Recent sales price provided by the seller You save: The specs looks great, price looks amazing, bought it at Best Buy.

Use your network and highspeed connection such as a cable modem at this point. Yes, my password is: I was furious when i discovered this. Bottom line is if you buy this machine, if you change the configuration in any way away from the one that it had when you bought the machine, Gateway will not support it.

The first thing I did when i saw the recovery partition was to Run Kill disk, then Format and reinstall Windows. It is in transit now. Image not available Photos not available for this variation. As for it's Radeon I don't know what to say about that. Proffitt Forum moderator March 30, Special financing available Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.

Track this discussion and email me when there are updates. The machine installed XP pro, and I was able to find the current drivers for everything on HP's website. I then gsteway getting more errors. See terms - opens in a new window or tab. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Gateway GX - Forums - CNET

Things were great for 2 weeks. I called Gateway and they told me my only option was to send the machine back to them for reimaging. It cam back today.

I mean, don't just assume that a problem is going to fix itself. Have you ever had problems with the DVD player. When burning DVDs you have to use the Roxio software is that still included, I have the emachines M which is the same machine and has Roxio to eject the disc.

Your name or email address: Select a valid country. Vinyl AudioCode vb which can be found at http: Of course if they can make a Intel chipset driver actually work on motherboard with a via chipset, then I am truly impressed.

Be sure you leave 742gx plugged in as the battery may not last through an entire DVD.

Gateway 7422GX Laptop Notebook Parts

Sign in to check out Check out as guest. I almost forgot it also features 1GB of system memory, so upgrading is pretty much pointless, not to mention a waste of money which is a plus for you.

I installed the drivers; the sound card is still not working but at least I can use my modem to connect to work which is the reason I installed XP Pro anyway. The machine maybe wonderful, however the support from Gateway is the worst tech support I have ever seen.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий